To keep the product price as low as possible, we have decided not to provide this service. If the available pictures are very few or very bad, you may ask for additional pictures. Please note that, even with our best intention & cooperation, we might not be able to comply.
Please understand that, our products are scattered all over Japan. For each product at our website, we go through pre-decided standard procedures, including taking necessary pictures. Taking pictures more than once will increase cost of our operation, significantly. Hence, to provide you the cars at lowest possible price, we have decided not to provide additional pictures.
Yes, you can. Even if a car is not available in Car From Japan, you can get any car you want through the following process.
A) Send us a “Customized Order” request via our “Customized Order” section, with necessary details.
B) We will send you purchase price of the requested car. If you agree, will issue an invoice to you.
C) According to the invoice, you should make a payment.
D) After confirming the payment, we will arrange and ship the car to your indicated destination.
We apologize but we do not provide such service.
We do not guarantee, but the car might come with a spare key. If there is a spare key available, we will surely send you. We do not make spare keys on request.
You can log in to your account in Car From Japan and you can track the shipment progress by each step in the system. If you need something in particular that is not shown, feel free to contact us through the “Inquiry Thread” of the related product.
Car From Japan tries to put quality verification ratings for each car, which is based on physical inspection of the car by professional authorities in Japan. If the car you like does not have such quality verification or if you want to double check, you may request for a chargeable inspection.
As long as you meet your payment deadline (48 hours for T/T copy & 120 hours for payment confirmation at our bank; from the time the invoice is issued), the product is reserved for you.
Please follow the major steps mentioned below to complete a successful purchase at Car From Japan.
1) Find a product that you like, send inquiry and get an Invoice for that product, from Car From Japan
2) Make the payment as per the invoice and share the T/T copy within 48 hours since the invoice was issued.
3) Receive Purchase Confirmation, shipping & other details from Car From Japan.
4) Receive BL and other standard documents after shipment of the related product.
5) After the product reaches your port, receive your product.
If you need more detailed explanation, please visit our “How to Buy” section.
Car From Japan allows you to search and filter by multiple criteria, making it really easy for your to find the product you want. Once you have your desired search results, you may as well change the viewing order depending on the factor that is more important to you (like quality, price, etc.)
We apologize but we have decided NOT to provide such service for website listed cars. One of the reason is that, it is about 30% or more expensive to install such things in Japan; than doing it in your country.
If you still want a car with additional options, please send us a “Customized Order” request via our “Customized Order” section, with necessary details. With a “Customized Order”, you can add as many options as you want, in the car your like.
You may cancel a deal before the product is shipped. Depending on the stage of your transaction, cancellation rules will vary. Please check the cancellation rules below:
1) Before you sent money, you may cancel anytime without cost. Please notify us as soon as possible, in such case.
2) After we have received your sent amount, we will charge 10% of the invoiced amount or $500, whichever higher, as a cancellation fee. In such case, we will send the refund amount to you, after deducting the charges, at your bank cost.
3) After we have shared the shipping schedule with you, we do not accept any order
cancellation, hence no refund will be available.
A contract is established between you and the owner of the product (mentioned in the invoice), when we send you a “shipment confirmation” e-mail for that product.