CAR FROM JAPAN seeks an innovative and highly motivated Senior Designer to invent cross-device E-Commerce experiences. CAR FROM JAPAN is the fastest-growing car exporting platform in Japan, designing tomorrow’s e-commerce across borders, with 500,000+ buyers visiting from 40+ countries every month with 60% mobile users.
Designers at CAR FROM JAPAN are expected to be experienced and capable of producing great UI concepts, developing those concepts into complete and well-documented frameworks, producing great visual concepts, and developing and delivering those concepts in high fidelity with highest-quality fit and finish. As the multidisciplinary core of our Design practice, UX Designers are expected to creatively shape and drive the overall customer experience.
With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and professional operations from experienced executives. There will be real and meaningful challenges, as you will be leading your own initiatives and get things done within a wide range of areas, where team effort is pivotal and solutions rarely obvious.
There will be perks of working in a fast-growing business, such as: a fast track to become manager given early employment status, flexible time and working space. You will have 12 days of paid leave a year on top of the public holidays.
- Constantly improving our product’s UI to achieve our ambitious growth targets on mobile and desktop space. This will require both imagination and data-driven thinking – it’s an unique job that is at the crossroad of art and science.
- Give creative/art direction to our marketing and social/viral campaigns when needed.
- Design and implement universal UI – UX – Graphic Designs, suitable for users all over the world (we have buyers from all over the world, visiting the site everyday)
- Work closely with other teams and developers to create and implement ideas for visuals and experience.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback on UI – UX. Support your counter solutions using all available insights including customer feedback, quantitative data and site metrics, and usability findings.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, mock-ups, and prototypes and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns, design guidelines, best practices and standards
- You must be an UI / UX expert. You have a proven track record of creating friendly, powerful user interfaces for websites and mobile apps.
- You should have awesome graphic design and creative skills, proven by a portfolio or samples of your previous works.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Proficiency in English, with impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- 3 years of design experience
- Salary: Depends on qualification & experience.
- Workplace: Hanoi, Vietnam
Company website: www.carfromjapan.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org