CAR FROM JAPAN seeks a skilled and highly motivated Senior Marketing Specialist to plan & execute multi-platform digital marketing activities for CAR FROM JAPAN. CAR FROM JAPAN is the second largest car exporting platform in Japan with 500,000+ buyers visiting from 40+ countries every month. In 2016, we exported our cars to 43 countries. Our target is car buyers across the world who will import a car from Japan. We are a fast-growing Japanese company, designing tomorrow’s e-commerce across borders.
Marketing executive at CAR FROM JAPAN are expected to be innovative to plan the marketing activities and super efficient in executing tasks. We do a lot of email marketing, Ads, Social Media, remarketing activities and this role is to be proactive in executing these activities.
- Create and implement bidding strategies for Google, Yahoo!, Bing and other paid search campaigns with a well-defined focus on target customers.
- Plan, execute and monitor company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc.)
- Plan, execute and monitor email marketing activities and organize distribution through various channels
- Create compelling text and banner ads for search and remarketing efforts
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Analyze and report on all campaign performances using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.), and provide improvement recommendations.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Bing/MSN Ad Center and Email marketing. Certification in related field is a definite plus.
- Must be an expert in Google Analytics and in tracking customer activities in different dimensions.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Critical thinking with advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Excel use and understanding of Pivot Tables.
- Proficiency in major design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- University Graduate (major in business, management, or marketing is preferred)
- Min 5 years of work experience with min 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Age: below 35
- IELTS 7.0 or TOEIC 850 or TOEFL 100
- Workplace: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Company website: www.carfromjapan.com
- Salary: Depends on qualification & experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com