Tech Genius Incubation 1.0 – CFJ Tech Academy
Are you a junior techie with “work hard play hard” attitude and wants to be the next tech genius? If this sounds like you, you must join CFJ Tech Academy! ”
What is CFJ Tech Genius Incubation?
A tech training program led by current tech genius, to make genius techies out of you in 2 months:
- Have tech genius as your mentor
- Climb fast into Car From Japan’s senior techie level (your age or experience does not matter. We care about what you can do)
- Get job offer after 2 months with a package that matches your skills.
What is Car From Japan?
CAR FROM JAPAN is the second largest car exporting E-Commerce site in Japan. It has 1,500,000+ online visitors from 50+ countries every month, 60-70% using mobile. Up to 2020, we exported cars to more than 60 countries. We are a fast-growing internet company, designing tomorrow’s e-commerce across borders.
With us you will find an exciting blend of a international, vibrant startup environment and professional operations from experienced executives. We seek an innovative and highly motivated Junior/Fresh Developer to reinvent E-Commerce experiences.
Why joining CFJ Tech Genius Incubation?
- Opportunity to receive direct coaching from Top Leaders
- Just focus on self-studying / mentoring during the program.
- Skilled up super fast through optimized learning with 70:20:10 principles (on-the-job training / assignments / coaching / training programs respectively) during the internship as a junior developer.
- Clear acceleration roadmap: Opportunity to expose yourself to strategic projects that contribute directly to business results
- Competitive rewards: Receive highly competitive benefits and compensation package (after joining as an official member and especially climb to higher positions).
Who are we looking for?
- Junior techies with maximum 2 year of working experience OR fresh graduates with GPA above 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- At least 1 year of programming experience in any language
- Strong passion in making successful technology impacts to business
How to apply?
- Send your application (resume, code sample,….) to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com