Filtro por marca
Año - Mes
Tipo de carrocería
Usava Toyota SAI en venta (126 Resultados)
Guía de compra
The Toyota SAI is an efficient luxury hybrid sedan manufactured by Toyota Motor Corporation from 2009 to 2018. The car is designed based on its brother, the Lexus HS. It is also bigger and more luxurious than the Toyota’s current flagship hybrid, the Toyota Prius. From its first debut until present, the car is always a favorite choice for many drivers in the world, thanks to its stylish exterior, comfortable interior, and powerful & green engine.
In this review, we will take a closer look at every aspect of this cool sedan so if you are interested in this car, don’t forget to check it out!
Toyota SAI Review: Exterior & Interior, Engine & Performance, Price and More
Before rolling down to learn more about the car, here are some key strengths that makes the car stand out in the crowd.
- Simple but modern exterior and interior designs, making refine functional style and beauty
- Outstanding Fuel Efficiency And Environmental Performance
- Enhanced safety features
- Plenty of Comfort-Enhancing Features
The Toyota SAI has got a unique exterior design which is built based on the Toyota-brand “Vibrant Clarity” design philosophy, makes a triangular silhouette - a first for a Toyota’s sedan - which features remarkable styling and innovation as well as admirable aerodynamic performance.
- Seven color options, including newly created Aqua Mica Metallic, are offered.
- Laser brazing (laser welding technology) is used for the SAI to join trunk lid panels, subtle and clean rear view features detailed plated garnishes.
- Aero-management features in adoption of triangular silhouette; character line along door shoulder section extends to rear and underlines trunk whereas achieving both stylish sedan form and excellent aerodynamic performance.
- Low grille improves engine-cooling performance and reduces air resistance, whereas plated grille and area around headlights convey quality, expressing union of style and innovation and create refined sense of integration of whole front section.
The cabin is made with a focus on driver, providing great operability and visibility, while the interior parts are designed to deliver quality and modernity with a consistent and unassuming beauty, including a slim and flowing center cluster characterized by advanced functionality.
- Stylish, well-designed front seats and back seats are covered by either cloth or leather, providing comfort and roominess for both driver and passengers. These seats also have functions that eliminate odors and prevent static electricity build-up.
- Command Zone, for operation, and Display Zone, which shows information, make advanced cockpit that allows driver to focus on driving.
- Audio-system, air-conditioning, navigation screen and more are located in upper center of instrument panel to cut down need to shift visual focus.
- Electro Shift-matic (shift-by-wire) shift lever, nicely positioned close to steering wheel, can be used with minimal effort.
- The Remote Touch system of the vehicle is located optimally on center cluster, allowing driver to control on-screen cursor by their fingertips. This system combines with steering-wheel-mounted controls and other systems minimize need for driving-posture changes.
- Storage spaces, including a lockable and illuminated glove box, bottle holders, overhead console, are placed for optimal convenience.
- The Air Conditioning used in the SAI (with a pollen removal mode) is fully automatic. It enables the temperature to be set independently for both driver and passenger sides. The SAI also has a temperature adjustment placed on the passenger-side door trim.
4. Engine And Performance
The Toyota SAI is fitted with the Toyota Hybrid System (THS) II combining an electric motor and a reduction gear with a 2.4-liter Atkinson cycle combustion engine. The engine achieves a high expansion ratio at low pressure by delaying intake valve closure, hence increasing heat efficiency. The 2.4-liter hybrid system is strong yet refined, creating seamless and smooth acceleration.
The transaxle is pretty light and small, with a small high-speed motor which achieves increased output and a reduction great which enhances torque.
The SAI does have an exhaust heat recovery system. This system uses exhaust gas to heat the engine, therefore contributing to significantly enhanced fuel efficiency and shortening engine-warming time, particularly when outside temperatures are low.
LED headlights maintain electric power and as a result lower power-generation requirements on the engine.
Besides Standard Driving Mode, which balances power and fuel efficiency, drivers can also choose Electric Vehicle (EV) Drive Mode, which only uses the electric motor only, resulting in zero emissions and extremely quite cruising; and Eco-Drive Mode, which prioritizes fuel efficiency by putting the Air Conditioning into a low fuel-consumption mode and moderating driving force relative to accelerator operation.
5. Safety Features
The Toyota SAI comes with many advanced safety features. Standard features include seven Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) airbag, a Pre-crash Safety System (featuring millimeter-wave radar) to counter both front and rear collisions, Brake-signal system, Steering-assisted Vehicle Stability Control (S-VSC) system,... Optimal features include rear seat SRS side airbags enhance safety performance at the highest levels,..
6. Toyota SAI Price
Production of the Toyota SAI ended in 2018, hence if you want to buy a Toyota SAI for sale, you have to pick a used one. On used car market, the price of a used Toyota SAI varies depending on color, model year, mileage, installed features and many other factors. But in general, the price is ranging from $5,000 to $15,000.
There are also two main ways to get a used Toyota SAI. There are to buy from a local showroom, dealers or to buy from a used car platform like CarFromJapan.com. While buying from a local showroom helps you save time, buying from a used car platform gives you many other benefits such as getting a better price as well as a car in better conditions. So you can base on these information to pick a used Toyota SAI suitable for your demand and budget.