Filter by Make
Year - Month
Used Subaru Impreza 1998 for sale (3 Results)
|Photo||Model||Year||Km||Engine||Grade||Car Price||Total Price|
US$ 7,738US$ 6,615
Are you looking for a Used 1998 Subaru Impreza for sale? Well, this car is one of the best-selling products on CAR FROM JAPAN website, so if you want to buy it, here is the right place for you. At CAR FROM JAPAN, we have an excellent car-expert team working hard every day to make sure that each car we collected from domestic car owners and dealers throughout Japan is always the best quality vehicle at the lowest price. Besides, we do have a professional customer service team supporting and giving you more advice and detailed information for 24/7. Thus, if you have any question about how to choose a car in our stock list, don't hesitate to communicate with us by clicking the button “Inquire Now”. Another tip to buy the right 1998 Subaru Impreza used cars is compiled below by our car experts. Check it out!
Advice for 1998 Subaru Impreza low cost?
The first step is to set up a total budget, which includes tax, registration fee, periodic maintenance fees, etc. This will help you avoid overspending at the beginning and run out of cash later on.
On CAR FROM JAPAN website, if you input your final country and port destination, we will show you exact used 1998 Subaru Impreza price range up to your port, which is called CIF price. Then you can sort CIF price from low to high and from the 1998 Subaru Impreza price list, choose the best car for you.
One tip is not to go with the cheapest one in the list right away. The cheapest car is good, it can save you some up-front money, but make sure it will not cost you a lot more over the long-term. Our advice is: First, pick up several Used 1998 Subaru Impreza for sale , and try to collect as much information about each car as possible. On www.carfromjapan.com website, we provide you a lot of information about condition status. If a car has a good condition, a healthy engine, a plenty of useful accessories, give it some extra points. Then decide based on all factors in a big picture.
Why is Buying a low mileage 1998 Subaru Impreza a clever choice?
Mileage is an important indicator, especially when you are going to buy a used car, so pay some attention to it. Of course, the fewer kilometers it has run, the better it is. An average of 20.000 km per years is considered normal, for example, a car manufactured in 2012 with a mileage of 100.000 km is considered fine in 2017. Also, cars were mostly driven on the highway are better than the ones driven in the city.
Here at CAR FROM JAPAN, purchasing a 1998 Subaru Impreza low mileage is easier than ever. We provide a function, allowing you to sort the mileage from low to high, or set a mileage range that you desire. Making it more accessible for you to find a reasonable mileage car that fits your budget.
Useful guide for buying a Best gas mileage 1998 Subaru Impreza
To check whether the 1998 Subaru Impreza fuel consumption fits your needs or not, here are 3 steps to follow:
1. Research carefully on the Internet
The skyrocketing development of technology allows you to easily reach huge user-friendly tools for comparing the fuel consumption of several cars. After you have listed down some options, use those kinds of tool to compare the fuel consumption of those cars.
2. Pick a car which has the right size and the right power for your everyday needs
To buy the 1998 Subaru Impreza with good fuel consumption suitable your demand, you should calculate precisely your space and cargo need. Do you still want to buy a minivan when a compact car gives you the same thing? A passenger car with small engine has the ability to deliver better fuel consumption compared to one with larger engine.
3. Think about extra accessories
Power features and accessories have a big influence on an engine, rising fuel consumption. Do you think it is necessary to use all those gizmos? Are they worth the greenhouse gas emissions and extended fuel consumption?
Make sure your car is for the right purpose.
A good deal on the wrong car is actually a bad deal. So, how to avoid making mistake when Buying 1998 Subaru Impreza from Japan?
1. Let us ask you in the first place do you really need a car? If you live in the suburb and have to commute to office inside the city on a dusty road, yes, you will need a car. But if you live 5 mins from your office, and will use your car only for traveling once in a while, renting is also a good option.
2. If you confirm that you really need a car, the next step is to list up all of your needs. Then, put your needs in the priority order. This priority list will be super useful if you have a tight budget; you will need to know which criteria to compromise when you have to choose. There is no right car for everyone, because each person has a different set of the needs.
On CAR FROM JAPAN website, we do offer many other Subaru Impreza as well as more options to choose, so don't forget to compare all of them in order to find the best car for yourself.
Japanese used cars at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used 1998 Subaru Impreza for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.