Filter by Make
Year - Month
Used Mitsubishi Pajero 2004 for sale (5 Results)
|Photo||Model||Year||Km||Engine||Grade||Car Price||Total Price|
US$ 7,256US$ 5,553
US$ 6,552US$ 6,289
US$ 7,220US$ 5,415
US$ 7,373US$ 5,553
Welcome to the Used 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero for sale page. Here are some points we want you to know; to help you find the right car. This section is written for you by our research team. Our research team has extensive experience in this segment, as every year we export hundreds of cars to 50+ countries all over the world. In this section, we will tell you some key points to keep in mind while choosing the car and we believe by the end of reading this section, you will have a better understanding about how to choose 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero used cars for sale suitable for your needs.
How to select a 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero low cost?
The first step is to check out our current promotions. On special occasions, we launch special promotions like Free Shipping, Free Inspection, FOB $1, $200 OFF on all stocks etc. Catching this promotion on time will help you to get much cheaper deals than usual.
The second step is to input your final destination to get the 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero price in Japan up to your port (CIF), and then sort all Used 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero for sale by the CIF from low to high. This is the tricky part, many people tend to jump to the cheapest one on the list. Our sales specialists advise that: for the cheapest cars on the list, we need to check carefully the details about engines, tires, accident histories, etc. If the car has any major problem, calculate how much you will spend on fixing it, and add it on top of the car price to have the real cost. Now, you can compare all the factors and make a shorted-list of 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero price.
The third step is to check out the accessories available for each car in the short-list. If a car has certain accessories that match with your needs, it is worth spending more money. For example, comparing to buying from local, a CD player would save you $100, alloy wheels would save you $200-$600.
And, if you are still confused about which one to choose, feel free to contact our sales specialist for the consultation.
What are the tips for Buying a low mileage 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero?
A mileage is an important indicator of a car condition, so it is worth our attention! A hatchback or a sedan is popular to be under 100,000 km. An SUV, Van, Wagon would be adviced to be under 180,000 km; while Truck and Bus still run very well after reaching 180,000 km. Regarding the mileage, please also remember, we need to change the timing belt after the car has run for a certain distance, the mechanics recommend replacing it every 100,000 to 160,000 km.
On CAR FROM JAPAN, we provide a function allowing you to sort the mileage from low to high, or set a mileage range, making it more convenient for you to find out a 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero best mileage.
Best gas mileage 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero? Why not?
As you are on this page, another factor you should pay attention to is the 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero fuel consumption. To check whether the fuel consumption of this car fit your demand or not, here are some useful tips for you:
First, choose the right car size. Why? The bigger and the heavier the car is, the more fuel it will consume. When you have to carry a lot of people and luggage, we understand that you will need a roomy car. That is fair. But, just make sure you buy something that is just-big-enough, no more.
Next, choose the right engine size. A smaller engine will result in greater fuel economy. A larger engine not only use more fuel to operate; it also increases rolling resistance - which consumes more fuel - because, it is heavier.
Last, avoid overkill when it comes to extra accessories for your car. Power features and accessories will increase the fuel consumption.
Choosing a 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero with good fuel consumption is not an easy job, especially if you have a tight budget, we hope the above tips make it easier for you to make the decision.
Make sure your car is for the right purpose.
A good deal on the wrong car is actually a bad deal. So, how to avoid making mistake when Import 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero from Japan?
1. Let us ask you in the first place do you really need a car? If you live in the suburb and have to commute to office inside the city on a dusty road, yes, you will need a car. But if you live 5 mins from your office, and will use your car only for traveling once in a while, renting is also a good option.
2. If you confirm that you really need a car, the next step is to list up all of your needs. Then, put your needs in the priority order. This priority list will be super useful if you have a tight budget; you will need to know which criteria to compromise when you have to choose. There is no right car for everyone, because each person has a different set of the needs.
On CAR FROM JAPAN website, we do offer many other Mitsubishi Pajero as well as more options to choose, so don't forget to compare all of them in order to find the best car for yourself.
Cars for sale in Japan at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.