Filter by Make
Year - Month
Used Honda CR-V 2003 for sale (1 Result)
|Photo||Model||Year||Km||Engine||Grade||Car Price||Delivery Price|
So, you are here at CAR FROM JAPAN, one of the most trust-worthy Japanese used car platforms, looking for a Used 2003 Honda CR-V for sale. What a smart move! Here at CAR FROM JAPAN, all purchases are protected with Buyer Protection Service guaranteeing 100% cash back. We provide a large range of Japanese used 2003 Honda CR-V for sale that are supplied by hundreds of major Japanese used car exporters all across Japan. If you wonder which car to choose from this big stock list, you can consult with our professional specialists for more information by clicking the Inquire Now or Free Quote buttons on our website. Another way is to go through these useful tips on buying a used car for sale below.
Set up a total budget is important to help you buy a 2003 Honda CR-V low cost
Your total budget should include tax, registration fee, periodic maintenance fee, etc. This helps you to avoid overspending before you even receive the car.
Our website offers you a choice to input your final destination, with that we will show you the estimated used 2003 Honda CR-V price range in the CIF term (Cost Insurance and Freight to your nearest port). You can sort the CIF price from low to high from the 2003 Honda CR-V price list. After that, you can choose the best car from the list that fits your budget.
One more thing should be considered when you purchase a used car is the maintenance fee. The cheapest car is good on some points, but make sure you compare the maintenance cost in the long term with the up-front savings. Our advice is: Firstly, you should pick up several Used 2003 Honda CR-V for sale on our website, take its condition status and compare to what features you have in mind. If a car is in good condition, has a healthy engine, plenty of useful accessories, give it some extra points. It is always good to ask a car mechanic about the car status if possible. They may also be able to tell you more about the approximate value of the car.
Smart tips for Buying a low mileage 2003 Honda CR-V
Mileage is a key factor in your decision of buying a used car. Cars are not manufactured to last forever. The mileage of a car shows how much it has served, it gives implications about the car condition. For example, a car that is covered only 80,000 miles worth a lot more than one with over 180,000 miles.
With that said, buying a 2003 Honda CR-V low mileage is an intelligent way to reduce the risk of getting a bad quality car. Of course a car with low mileage will cost you more than higher mileage ones. One way to avoid the price hike, you should also look for a well-maintained car besides the low-mileage one so you will have more options. If a car receives good maintenances regularly, high mileage will not effect too much on the way it operates.
Best way for having a Best gas mileage 2003 Honda CR-V
2003 Honda CR-V fuel consumption is the next factor for you to consider. According to car experts, if you want to buy a 2003 Honda CR-V with best fuel economy, you will need to check the engine size, car size and engine type of this car carefully. For example, if the car is a normal petrol car, a 1000cc engine will mean around 20km per liter of petrol when purchased the unit. If the engine size is 2000cc, fuel consumption is expected to be 14km per liter. If the car has 3000cc engine, think that it will consume 1 liter to go 10 km when new.
Another option for you, if you are looking for a used car with fuel efficiency to buy, let's consider for yourself a hybrid car. In Japan now, there is more and more cars are getting hybrid fuel system and currently around 30% of all the cars that Japanese use are hybrid cars. For hybrid cars, the fuel consumption is very different from petrol cars, even with the same engine size. For example, 1800cc 5 seater mini SUV with a hybrid engine will give 30km per liter as per catalogue. In actual it is around 25km per liter; which is almost double the efficiency compared to the petrol engine.
Advice for choosing the car that truly fits you.
While thinking of Buying a second hand 2003 Honda CR-V, also remember to answer this basic question: Who will drive this car?
You alone, or you with your family, or your personal driver?
- If you drive alone, then focus on the features that bring the most enjoyable and pleasant driving experience, such as, the navigation, the back camera, upgraded sound systems, etc.
- If you often carry your family, you would add some requirements to make the passengers comfortable too, like AC for the back seats, roomy interior, safe airbags.
- And if it is your personal driver who mainly drives your car? Well, if you have a personal driver, I guess you have a financially successful life, and you want to show your status, too. The leather seats, wooden panel, big tires, beautiful alloy wheels, rear spoiler or body kit would do very well at this mission.
Does the current car match your purpose? If yes, go ahead and click Inquire Now. If no, check for more Honda CR-V until you find a great one.
Japanese used cars for sale at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used 2003 Honda CR-V for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.