Filter by Make
Year - Month
Used Daihatsu Rocky for sale (1 Result)
|Photo||Model||Year||Km||Engine||Grade||Car Price||Delivery Price|
You are a big fan of Japanese cars, specially the products of Daihatsu Motor Corporation - one the oldest car manufacturers in Japan? You love sport utility vehicles and want to get one for your car collection? Congratulation! You’ve come to the right place as a import used cars directly from Japan may be a perfect choice for you. Let’s check out the review about this car below to make sure whether a Daihatsu Rocky fits your needs and requirements or not. Are you ready? Here we go!
Looking For A Daihatsu Rocky For Sale? Read The Complete Rundown
Daihatsu Rocky is a mini SUV manufactured and marketed by Daihatsu Company from 1989 to 2002. In Japan, the vehicle is named Lovibond. In Asia and America, it is known under the name Feroza. In Australia and Europe, it is called as Daihatsu Feroza. And “Daihatsu Sportrak” is its name in the UK. During its lifespan, the car underwent over the period of 2 generations to remain updated and competitive in the market.
1990 Daihatsu Rocky.
- The first generation Daihatsu Rocky began in 1989 and ceased in 1993. The models of this generation has features such as: grille with chromed unit and mounted tail lights, three door body, power range from 75 to 105 PS, sixteen valve four cylinder engines.
- The second generation Daihatsu Rocky started in 1994 and ended in 2002. The second generation models includes: 95/105 PS engine and Bertone free climber 2, 16 valve 1.6 liter multi injected engine.
The Daihatsu Rocky dimensions are 67.7 inches height, 68.5 inches width and 148.2 inches length. The wheelbase measures approximately 86 inches. The Rocky features a 15.9 gallon fuel tank capacity which is pretty adequate and economical over long trips. To help the car handle well on hard terrains like on icy or bumpy roads, Toyota gave to the Rocky rear drum brakes and front disc brakes for a comfortable and secure drive.
Daihatsu Rocky has plenty of outstanding features for an admirable performance.
The Rocky is a mini SUV equipped with a 1.6L 4-CL engine. The engine has the ability to deliver an adequate 94 horsepower and turbocharged for effective performance over long distances. A five speed manual transmission is given to this vehicle so a new driver can handle it with ease. The vehicle can be operated in either a four-wheel-drive or a two-wheel-drive mode option. Moreovers, this is a friendly car for environment as it uses unleaded gasoline fuel type with balanced handling and minimum CO2 emissions. According many tests, the fuel consumption per 100 kilometers over city and highway is from 8.31 to 11.3 litre.
Standard And Optional Specs
Compared to other rivals in the same segment, the Daihatsu Rocky has many more outstanding features for an admirable performance. The customer comfort and convenience is specially taken care of. Its features include: passenger airbags, airbag for driver, automatic brake system, central locking, hydraulic power steering, electric mirrors, electric windows front, rear electric windows, metallic and vibrant interior exterior shades, handle bar height adjustable, speedometer and FM radio and CD player for entertainment provision. The vehicle also offers plenty of headroom and legroom for easy entry and exit of drivers and passengers.
Tips For Buying A Daihatsu Rocky For Sale Directly From Japan
In recent years, some people tend to import used cars directly from Japan rather than buying cars from their local showrooms. This is a pretty smart idea as it can help you to save some bucks but still get your ideal car in good condition. So if you are planning to buy a used Daihatsu Rocky for sale by this way, here is a buying process you might need to know.
1. Search and pick the vehicle you want from some Japanese used car platforms such as CarfromJapan.com. Send Inquiry for condition, price, history and further information of the car. The Japanese car sales executives will make a response to you directly via Email or Phone Call.
Be aware of fake-emails as there are many scams which may con you for money.
2. After that, the next thing to do is negotiating with the Japanese car sales executives for a good price which fits your budget.
At present the Daihatsu Rocky price varies from $4,500 to $5,500 depending on the model year, condition and other factors of the car so you can base on this range to find your car.
3. Next, send a request for a proforma invoice, place your order and make payment that may be either through VISA or bank wire. The sales executives will notify you about the following things such as Payment Confirmation, Shipping date, Copy of Bill of Lading, Original papers and then you get the order in this case of the car.