Active filterClear All
Filter by Make
Filter by Year
Filter by Mileage
Filter by BodyType
Filter by Engine (cc)
Filter by Color
Filter by Accessories
Filter by Discounts
Filter by Campaigns
Used Suzuki Landy 2010 for sale (1 Result)
|Photo||Model||Year||Km||Engine||Grade||Car Price||Delivery Price|
You may also like
Are you looking for a Used 2010 Suzuki Landy for sale? Well, this car is one of the best-selling products on CAR FROM JAPAN website, so if you want to buy it, here is the right place for you. At CAR FROM JAPAN, we have an excellent car-expert team working hard every day to make sure that each car we collected from domestic car owners and dealers throughout Japan is always the best quality vehicle at the lowest price. Besides, we do have a professional customer service team supporting and giving you more advice and detailed information for 24/7. Thus, if you have any question about how to choose a car in our stock list, don't hesitate to communicate with us by clicking the button “Inquire Now”. Another tip to buy the right 2010 Suzuki Landy used cars for sale is compiled below by our car experts. Check it out!
Suggested tips for 2010 Suzuki Landy lowest price that suits your budget
The most important part of buying a Used 2010 Suzuki Landy for sale is ensuring the price is fair. If you don't know how to do that, here is a useful check-list for you:
First, set up a total budget. Keep in mind that your budget is not only for the car price, but also for tax, registration fee, and any maintenance fees afterward.
Second, there are many promotion deals, such as Free Shipping, FOB $1, $200 OFF on all stock, etc., so, stay tuned to our updated offers, you might get a lucky deal.
Last but not least, before jumping to one car, pick up a few best options among our used 2010 Suzuki Landy price range range, check and compare the price, the condition of each carefully. We recommend you to input your final destination, so you can see and compare the total price to your port (CIF price).
A small tip for you at this step, do not pay too much attention in the cheapest car at first. Make sure you take into consideration the car mileage, condition, available accessories also. Then choose a car only after you compare the up-front saving on car price with the long-term saving on car maintenance. This way you can choose the best 2010 Suzuki Landy price for the long term.
Buying a low mileage 2010 Suzuki Landy? How?
First, do you plan to use the car for some years and then re-sell it? If yes, calculate how far you will go until you sell your car, and make sure the car still has a reasonable mileage when you re-sell it. A reasonable mileage for a sedan or hatchback car is around 80,000 - 100,000 km; for an SUV, Van or Wagon is under 180,000 km; and for a Truck or a Bus, well, there is no limitation for a Truck or a Bus.
Second, the mileage is considered high or low relative to the cars age. A 1-year-old car with 50,000 km mileage is definitely considered as high mileage, while a 10-year-old car with 60,000 km will be considered as low mileage. Besides, while lower mileage might look great, super low mileage is not always good, if a 10-year-old car sat unused for most of its life, it might need some big maintenance.
On CAR FROM JAPAN, finding a 2010 Suzuki Landy good mileage is much easier as you can easily sort the mileage, filter out the reasonable ones, within your budget.
Useful guide for buying a Best gas mileage 2010 Suzuki Landy
To check whether the 2010 Suzuki Landy fuel consumption fits your needs or not, here are 3 steps to follow:
1. Research carefully on the Internet
The skyrocketing development of technology allows you to easily reach huge user-friendly tools for comparing the fuel consumption of several cars. After you have listed down some options, use those kinds of tool to compare the fuel consumption of those cars.
2. Pick a car which has the right size and the right power for your everyday needs
To buy the 2010 Suzuki Landy with good fuel economy suitable your demand, you should calculate precisely your space and cargo need. Do you still want to buy a minivan when a compact car gives you the same thing? A passenger car with small engine has the ability to deliver better fuel consumption compared to one with larger engine.
3. Think about extra accessories
Power features and accessories have a big influence on an engine, rising fuel consumption. Do you think it is necessary to use all those gizmos? Are they worth the greenhouse gas emissions and extended fuel consumption?
Advice for choosing the car that truly fits you.
While thinking of Buying a used 2010 Suzuki Landy, also remember to answer this basic question: Who will drive this car?
You alone, or you with your family, or your personal driver?
- If you drive alone, then focus on the features that bring the most enjoyable and pleasant driving experience, such as, the navigation, the back camera, upgraded sound systems, etc.
- If you often carry your family, you would add some requirements to make the passengers comfortable too, like AC for the back seats, roomy interior, safe airbags.
- And if it is your personal driver who mainly drives your car? Well, if you have a personal driver, I guess you have a financially successful life, and you want to show your status, too. The leather seats, wooden panel, big tires, beautiful alloy wheels, rear spoiler or body kit would do very well at this mission.
Does the current car match your purpose? If yes, go ahead and click Inquire Now. If no, check for more Suzuki Landy until you find a great one.
Cars for sale in Japan at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used 2010 Suzuki Landy for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.