5 Notable Reasons to Buy Toyota

5 Notable Reasons to Buy Toyota
5 (100%) 3 votes

What makes Toyota stand out of the crowd? Well, it’s the world’s second-largest automotive manufacturer and the ninth biggest company in revenue. However, don’t let statistics befuddle you. If you’re out there in the market to purchase a car, you’ll definitely want the best use of your money. Let’s check out some reasons to buy Toyota and figure out if it deserves the long-standing reputation of building great vehicles.

5 Reasons to Buy Toyota

The company still manufactures quality vehicles

Long gone are the days when Toyota was the synonym of cars for millions of people around the world. The quality of the products have not dropped that much, but the competition is fierce nowadays and it does not have the monopoly like the past time.

Still, take any renowned ranking list of automobiles and you’ll find a couple of Toyota entries in every category. There are still few automakers that can match the wide selection of cars it has across its fleet and the hundreds of awards under its belt.

The automobiles have high resale values

Most people sell their car one point or another. And, the resale value of the brand and its products have not declined over the decades. You can even buy a used Toyota and expect to get a decent price when selling at some point later.

used Toyota for sale
Even used Toyota cars have high resale values

Kelly Blue Book, the renowned automotive research company, gave it the Best Resale Value Award in 2012. In fact, Toyota is a front-runner in various categories of this award ceremony. You will find used Toyota for sale at affordable prices in many car dealer shops.

Spare parts are readily available

It’s one of the most vital reasons to buy Toyota. You certainly don’t want to purchase a car and then wait for months to have a replaceable part from the manufacturing country in case you need a repair. The brand is widely popular all over the world. So, whether you drive a Toyota in a remote area of South Africa or a town in Bangladesh, you will find spare parts available from your dealer. Besides, you’ll easily find mechanics that can cut their teeth on Toyota cars.

An exclusive focus on safety features

The integrated safety management (ISM) is the secret how the company keeps it ahead of the competition through the years. It designs the safety features by assessing the conditions of the driver, vehicle, environment, and the mutual interaction among them. The brand was the winner of the most awards in the IIHS Top Safety Picks in 2013.

buy a used Toyota
Toyota cars have top-notch safety features.

The endeavor to be environmentally friendly

The brand is deeply invested in developing eco cars to lower the carbon footprint. In fact, it has revealed the goal of making all the models completely emission-free by 2050. It has improved the conventional technology and added pioneering invention to achieve that goal. It has been manufacturing eco-friendly hybrid cars since 1997. In addition, the fuel cell vehicles powered by hydrogen and electric cars featuring zero carbon emission have already arrived.

Finding cheap used cars from reliable Japanese sellers? Click here<<

1. Stephen Kazungu Chemi says

Stephen Kazungu here in Kenya.
    I personal bought 2 Toyota cars for business. One in 2014 and another one in 2017.
    They are both still as good as I bought I bought them.
    Toyota Wish and Toyota Noah. It’s true Toyota brand cars are the best cars on Earth.
    I soon will buy my private car, because Toyota is always the best on the road.
    Thank you.

2. George Mandula says

Yes, the write up is to the point. Our Toyota Camry with a vvti engine is going well. Proves the following.
    Trust
    On
    Your
    Order
    To
    Advance,

3. Pauline Wamoi says

I agree with you. I still trust TOYOTA brand vehicles apart from any other however I have yet to own one. I’d love to own one and drive one soon. No one can really convince me to buy another brand. I so trust TOYOTA.. Spare parts and mechanics are ever ready. I hope to own one, one fine day. Thanks car from Japan for that insight, I agree.

1. Trang Tran says

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Many people will agree with you too.

4. MIKE BENARD says

Toyota is verry verry best car in africa because there spereparts is not a difficult to found in the world than onother cars is dificult to find speare parts.

1. Trang Tran says

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Many people will agree with you too.

5. BONIFACE CHILONGOLA says

I REALLY UNDERSTOOD THE TOPIC,NO DOUBT WHEN PLANNING TO BUY A CAR I WILL BUY TOYOTA.

1. Trang Tran says

Hope u will own one soon

6. Pradeep says

me too looking for economical budgeted car and with good mileage. Hope in coming days Toyota will provide such model.

1. George Njiru says

Every time am driving the car in front and behind mostly is a Toyota. Spares are readly available. Hence Toyota is even meant for rought road’s ‘African roads’

1. Trang Tran says

Thank you for your comment. Find this article useful? Please share exciting updates with your friends and they will love it!

7. mohamed says

hello : there …. i need toyota cheap about more 20 car i want make small company in libya company only selling toyota car …. thanks ….. mohamed .libya. tripoli

8. mohamed says

hello …. there i need cheap car about 20 car toyota

9. Je Juno says

All great reasons to buy a toyota.

1 reason NOT to buy a toyota is risk of theft. The car is on too high a demand for it and its parts. Buy a toyota and your parking lot becomes the new target for all the thugs looking to take that headlight, side mirror, engine, turbo, drivers door, radio, floor mat, etc etc.

A fact is 80% of the toyota on the road have had a part vandalized/stolen or has been jacked attempted to be jacked

10. Ellard Kakhobwe says

Honestly Toyota brand is one of the best in the world when it come to performance durability but also realiability stressfree car mantainance essy n simple spares available within no crossing borders to get spares like other brands i like Toyota

11. Gregory Peter says

Toyota is the best choice, most of my family members drives toyota vehicles. I will own one of it someday. I wish to win the prize

12. denis kapinga says

I haven’t money for this time but ilike very much a car

13. Kombo Selemani says

TOYOTA is the best cause availability of spare parts on afforfadable price to everyone who owns car from TOYOTA company.

14. Rebbecca Mhizha Nyangara says

Really its a good brand . I long to buy a 2 tonne Toyota truck.

1. Trang Tran says

15. Kenneth A says

Toyota vehicles are mostly liked by my Country due to availability of spare parts and durability,strength etc.

16. theopister mganwa says

BECAUSE: Millions of people around the world consider Toyota the gold standard for automobiles. You can take the reliability and functionality of their vehicles for granted. They have earned the trust through manufacturing high-quality vehicles and excellent services for years. So, why choose Toyota? Let’s find out:

The company still manufactures quality vehicles

The automobiles have high resale values

17. harvey says

To me Toyota is the best brand in the world.

18. Christopher Mwango says

I love Toyota after the experience i have had with friends. Good car and readily available spares.. i’m yet to own one. God willing.

19. Prof Dr. Md. Ayub Ali says

When anybody talks about a car, whatever may be SEDAN, SUV or JEEP, I alwys mean that it’s nothing but a “Toyota” .

When I’m driving in the road in Dhaka city, most of the time I see a “Toyota” in front side or behind. Does it not prove that Toyota is still the best car in this region & in fact in the whole world.
    Thanks a lot to “Car From Japan” for exploring the truth.

20. Prof Dr. Md. Ayub Ali says

When I’m driving in the road in Dhaka city, most of the time I see a “Toyota” in front behind. Does it not prove that Toyota is still the best car in this region & in fact in the whole world.
    Thanks a lot to “Car From Japan” for exploring the truth.

21. Syed Farhad Ali Reza says

Toyota is the best car brand of choice in Bangladesh.

22. Vavine Vali Morris says

I agree with the comments. I always love Toyota brand because of the efficiency and effectiveness of its functions. My village is located in the highlands of Papua New Guinea and only Toyota can make the difference and of course its spare parts are reliable.

I will own one soon.

23. Charles Kimani Kiboi says

when i get enough money, my choice is TOYOTA STARLET, AUTOMATIC, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOW.