Car Talk - Listen to the voice of your car!
Oil Change Time vs Mileage – What’s More Important?
You should change the oil every 5000 km or another advice changing the engine oil every six months. The two…
Which Cars Are Most Likely To Have Catalytic Converter Stolen?
Below is a list to tell you which cars are most likely to have catalytic converter stolen. Remember that we only…
Behind the Wheel: 9 Factors That Contribute to Road Accidents
Every year, thousands of people are injured or killed in road accidents. While some of these tragedies are…
Can You Daily Drive A Classic Car
One of the most common questions from potential vintage car owners is "Can you daily drive a classic car?" Many…
What Does Compact Parking Mean?
Have you ever slid through the crowded parking site to find a rarely-left parking place and then bump into one with…
Driving Rules: When You Should Use Your Car Horn?
A car horn is one of the car parts in the signal system. Drivers often use the car horn sound to notify other…
How To Share The Road With Semi Trucks
Accidents involving a large truck are severe and often fatal. The sheer size and weight of the vehicle are enough…
Top 11 Cheapest Cars To Insure For New Drivers in 2023
Any cheapest cars to insure for new drivers will help you not to worry about insurance for the first trip when you…
Car Market Forecast: Will Car Prices Drop In 2024?
In 2023, car prices were expected to decline by about 2.5% to 5% for new cars and approximately 10% for used cars.…
Recent Posts Car Comparison Car Review Driving Tips Industry knowledge Maintenance Tips
- 7 Reasons Why Your Car Shuts Off While Driving and What To Do
- Troubleshooting Catalyst Monitor Not Ready Issue In 7 Simple Steps
- How To Bypass Limp Mode? The Underlying Process
- How To Fix Sagging Headliner Without Removing In Less Than 10 Minutes!
- Clever Tricks to Solve When the Anti Theft System Car Wont Start
- White Smoke From Exhaust: Main Causes and How to Fix
- Your Car Is Losing Coolant But No Leak: What Should You Do?
- Top 10 Worst Tire Brands to AVOID Purchasing in 2022
- How To Replace A Rear Main Seal Without Removing The Transmission
- Best Ways To Fix Black Smoke From Exhaust Issue!
Select cars by body type
Question: Are you satisfied with CAR FROM JAPAN services?
Question: Why did you choose CAR FROM JAPAN?
Value for Money
Huge stock/ Great cars