Active filterClear All
Filter by Make
Filter by Year
Filter by Mileage
Filter by BodyType
Filter by Engine (cc)
Filter by Color
Filter by Accessories
Filter by Discounts
Filter by Campaigns
Used Peugeot 208 for sale (6 Results)
|Photo||Model||Year||Km||Engine||Grade||Car Price||Delivery Price|
You may also like
You are viewing Used Peugeot 208 for sale, one of the most popular models on CAR FROM JAPAN. We collected the Japanese used Peugeot 208 for sale from hundreds of contracted suppliers, allowing you to compare the price, mileage, condition as well as other specifications and choose the best car for you. If you wonder how to choose the best deal among this big stock list. Here are some tips for you:
How to find a Peugeot 208 reasonable price?
It can be tempting to just go buy the cheapest thing you can find. Sometimes, that can be a mistake; Our advice is to look at a wide range of Peugeot 208 price as long as it is under your budget. Then, don't focus only on the upfront cost, instead, look at the total fee until you receive the car, drive and maintain it.
Choose a good condition Used Peugeot 208 for sale , so it can help you to mitigate the risks of car repair in the future. If a car has healthy tires, engines, brakes system, airbag system, etc. Don't hesitate to pay more for it. We do NOT say cheap cars are not good. If you can find a good conditioned car at a cheap price, that is fantastic! All we want to say is: Do not compromise the car conditions.
About getting good cars with a cheap deal, one way is to get discounts on your purchase by participating in our Inviting Friends Campaign. By inviting your friends to our website, you can get up to $100 discount on your purchase. For more information about this campaign, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Another way to get discount on Price of Peugeot 208 is to subscribe to our mail magazine system, we will send you updates about our up-coming campaign like Free Shipping, Free Inspection, FOB $1, $200 OFF on all stocks etc.
Advice for Buying a low mileage Peugeot 208.
Buying a Peugeot 208 low mileage within your budget can be a real challenge. But, before thinking about high mileage or low mileage, make sure the car mileage is not manipulated. Actually, by importing cars directly from Japan, you can minimize this risk. How? One way is to check the export certificate of the car, if the mileage shown in the car is less than the mileage written on the export certificate, that means the mileage has been re-wired. Another way is to ask for the auction sheet of the car (80% of the Japanese used cars for export have auction sheets). If the odometer has been rewired, it will be indicated clearly in the auction sheet.
Note: If you buy a car from a local showroom, there will be no way to check the export certificate or auction sheet of the car anymore, meaning, you cannot really check the authenticity of the mileage anymore.
After you have picked a list of options and checked the authenticity of the mileage of those cars, put more priority on the cars which have lower mileage.
Best way for having a Best gas mileage Peugeot 208
Peugeot 208 fuel consumption is the next factor for you to consider. According to car experts, if you want to buy a low fuel consumption Peugeot 208, you will need to check the engine size, car size and engine type of this car carefully. For example, if the car is a normal petrol car, a 1000cc engine will mean around 20km per liter of petrol when purchased the unit. If the engine size is 2000cc, fuel consumption is expected to be 14km per liter. If the car has 3000cc engine, think that it will consume 1 liter to go 10 km when new.
Another option for you, if you are looking for a used car with fuel efficiency to buy, let's consider for yourself a hybrid car. In Japan now, there is more and more cars are getting hybrid fuel system and currently around 30% of all the cars that Japanese use are hybrid cars. For hybrid cars, the fuel consumption is very different from petrol cars, even with the same engine size. For example, 1800cc 5 seater mini SUV with a hybrid engine will give 30km per liter as per catalogue. In actual it is around 25km per liter; which is almost double the efficiency compared to the petrol engine.
Advice for choosing the car that truly fits you.
While thinking of Buying a used Peugeot 208, also remember to answer this basic question: Who will drive this car?
You alone, or you with your family, or your personal driver?
- If you drive alone, then focus on the features that bring the most enjoyable and pleasant driving experience, such as, the navigation, the back camera, upgraded sound systems, etc.
- If you often carry your family, you would add some requirements to make the passengers comfortable too, like AC for the back seats, roomy interior, safe airbags.
- And if it is your personal driver who mainly drives your car? Well, if you have a personal driver, I guess you have a financially successful life, and you want to show your status, too. The leather seats, wooden panel, big tires, beautiful alloy wheels, rear spoiler or body kit would do very well at this mission.
Does the current car match your purpose? If yes, go ahead and click Inquire Now. If no, check for more Peugeot until you find a great one.
Cars for sale in Japan at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used Peugeot 208 for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.