Filtro por marca
Año - Mes
Tipo de carrocería
Usava Nissan X-Trail 2002 en venta (6 Resultados)
|Imagen||Modelo||Año||Km||Motor||Grado||Precio del coche||Precio total|
US$ 1,150US$ 390
US$ 1,579US$ 886
US$ 1,645US$ 1,084
US$ 1,406US$ 1,087
US$ 1,416US$ 1,186
Guía de compra
Welcome to CAR FROM JAPAN, one of the biggest and most trust-worthy Japanese used car platforms. The fact that you are choosing CAR FROM JAPAN shows that you are a very smart shopper! We have plenty of Used 2002 Nissan X-Trail for sale, with a variety of prices, mileage, colors and options for you to choose. Where are our cars from? We are entrusted by hundreds of major Japanese used car exporters across Japan, who share with us the vision of bringing high-quality Japanese used cars to the world with affordable prices. In this article, we would like to share with you the tips for buying 2002 Nissan X-Trail used cars for sale from Japan.
How to select a 2002 Nissan X-Trail fair price?
The first step is to check out our current promotions. On special occasions, we launch special promotions like Free Shipping, Free Inspection, FOB $1, $200 OFF on all stocks etc. Catching this promotion on time will help you to get much cheaper deals than usual.
The second step is to input your final destination to get the used 2002 Nissan X-Trail price up to your port (CIF), and then sort all Used 2002 Nissan X-Trail for sale by the CIF from low to high. This is the tricky part, many people tend to jump to the cheapest one on the list. Our sales specialists advise that: for the cheapest cars on the list, we need to check carefully the details about engines, tires, accident histories, etc. If the car has any major problem, calculate how much you will spend on fixing it, and add it on top of the car price to have the real cost. Now, you can compare all the factors and make a shorted-list of 2002 Nissan X-Trail price.
The third step is to check out the accessories available for each car in the short-list. If a car has certain accessories that match with your needs, it is worth spending more money. For example, comparing to buying from local, a CD player would save you $100, alloy wheels would save you $200-$600.
And, if you are still confused about which one to choose, feel free to contact our sales specialist for the consultation.
Why is Buying a low mileage 2002 Nissan X-Trail a clever choice?
Mileage is an important indicator, especially when you are going to buy a used car, so pay some attention to it. Of course, the fewer kilometers it has run, the better it is. An average of 20.000 km per years is considered normal, for example, a car manufactured in 2012 with a mileage of 100.000 km is considered fine in 2017. Also, cars were mostly driven on the highway are better than the ones driven in the city.
Here at CAR FROM JAPAN, purchasing a low mileage 2002 Nissan X-Trail for sale is easier than ever. We provide a function, allowing you to sort the mileage from low to high, or set a mileage range that you desire. Making it more accessible for you to find a reasonable mileage car that fits your budget.
Advice for Best gas mileage 2002 Nissan X-Trail
The first advice is to compare online. You can find comparison tools very available on the internet, with which you can see several vehicles side by side and compare their gas mileage. Nowadays these research tools are very simple and user-friendly, everything you need to find the best fuel-efficient vehicle is right at your fingertips.
If your budget allows, consider a hybrid. When it comes to big savings at the gas station, hybrid vehicles seem to be an obvious option. Today's technologically advanced hybrid vehicles offer proven reliability. Besides, they provide a wide range of body types-from compacts to SUVs.
If even after that you decide to still go with this car, then one advice for 2002 Nissan X-Trail fuel consumption is to choose a proper engine size. If you plan to carry a lot of people and items, you may want to have some power under the hood, but everything has its price. With the more powerful engine, you'll pay for that power at the pump. A car with a 4-cylinder engine is a more fuel-efficient vehicle than one with a 6- or 8-cylinder engine. Decide based on the total factors.
Last but not least, if you are comparing two cars with similar prices and conditions, go for the newer year model, that guarantees the 2002 Nissan X-Trail with best fuel economy. Manufacturers over the years keep adding a variety of technologies to improve mileage and create the most fuel-efficient vehicles available, the newer the better.
Make sure your car is for the right purpose.
A good deal on the wrong car is actually a bad deal. So, how to avoid making mistake when Buying a used 2002 Nissan X-Trail?
1. Let us ask you in the first place do you really need a car? If you live in the suburb and have to commute to office inside the city on a dusty road, yes, you will need a car. But if you live 5 mins from your office, and will use your car only for traveling once in a while, renting is also a good option.
2. If you confirm that you really need a car, the next step is to list up all of your needs. Then, put your needs in the priority order. This priority list will be super useful if you have a tight budget; you will need to know which criteria to compromise when you have to choose. There is no right car for everyone, because each person has a different set of the needs.
On CAR FROM JAPAN website, we do offer many other Nissan X-Trail as well as more options to choose, so don't forget to compare all of them in order to find the best car for yourself.
Japanese used cars at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used 2002 Nissan X-Trail for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.