Filter by Make
Year - Month
Used Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1999 for sale (0 Result)
Try something like
- Reduce the number of filter
- You can check bellow cars
You may also like
You are viewing Used 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution for sale, one of the most popular models on CAR FROM JAPAN. We collected the Cheap 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution for sale from hundreds of contracted suppliers, allowing you to compare the price, mileage, condition as well as other specifications and choose the best car for you. If you wonder how to choose the best deal among this big stock list. Here are some tips for you:
How to select a 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution best price?
The first step is to check out our current promotions. On special occasions, we launch special promotions like Free Shipping, Free Inspection, FOB $1, $200 OFF on all stocks etc. Catching this promotion on time will help you to get much cheaper deals than usual.
The second step is to input your final destination to get the used 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution price up to your port (CIF), and then sort all Used 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution for sale by the CIF from low to high. This is the tricky part, many people tend to jump to the cheapest one on the list. Our sales specialists advise that: for the cheapest cars on the list, we need to check carefully the details about engines, tires, accident histories, etc. If the car has any major problem, calculate how much you will spend on fixing it, and add it on top of the car price to have the real cost. Now, you can compare all the factors and make a shorted-list of 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution price.
The third step is to check out the accessories available for each car in the short-list. If a car has certain accessories that match with your needs, it is worth spending more money. For example, comparing to buying from local, a CD player would save you $100, alloy wheels would save you $200-$600.
And, if you are still confused about which one to choose, feel free to contact our sales specialist for the consultation.
Buying a low mileage 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution? Is it important?
A good way to look at mileage is to count as average mileage per year. We believe that both too less and too much of mileage count can be bad for the car that you are looking for. Too much of mileage will mean the car is used a lot and hence, the chance of the car parts being worn out is higher. Too less of mileage will mean that is not used regularly and hence the change of the parts getting rusted or worn out merely because of time passed is high. It is important to note that, if a car has high mileage but it was serviced regularly and maintained properly, most of the time it will function as good as the good mileage car. So, these tips would be perfect for you to choose for yourself a 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution good mileage.
For instance, if the car is a sedan family car, average 15,000km per year is very much acceptable as mileage count. Less than 1,000km per year will be a warning to look out for rust and related troubles. On the other hand, if the unit is a truck for business, the acceptable mileage count can be as high as 50,000km per year. Because these cars are moving all the time.
Best way for having a Best gas mileage 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution fuel consumption is the next factor for you to consider. According to car experts, if you want to buy a 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution good on fuel, you will need to check the engine size, car size and engine type of this car carefully. For example, if the car is a normal petrol car, a 1000cc engine will mean around 20km per liter of petrol when purchased the unit. If the engine size is 2000cc, fuel consumption is expected to be 14km per liter. If the car has 3000cc engine, think that it will consume 1 liter to go 10 km when new.
Another option for you, if you are looking for a used car with fuel efficiency to buy, let's consider for yourself a hybrid car. In Japan now, there is more and more cars are getting hybrid fuel system and currently around 30% of all the cars that Japanese use are hybrid cars. For hybrid cars, the fuel consumption is very different from petrol cars, even with the same engine size. For example, 1800cc 5 seater mini SUV with a hybrid engine will give 30km per liter as per catalogue. In actual it is around 25km per liter; which is almost double the efficiency compared to the petrol engine.
Advice for choosing the car that truly fits you.
While thinking of Buying 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution from Japan, also remember to answer this basic question: Who will drive this car?
You alone, or you with your family, or your personal driver?
- If you drive alone, then focus on the features that bring the most enjoyable and pleasant driving experience, such as, the navigation, the back camera, upgraded sound systems, etc.
- If you often carry your family, you would add some requirements to make the passengers comfortable too, like AC for the back seats, roomy interior, safe airbags.
- And if it is your personal driver who mainly drives your car? Well, if you have a personal driver, I guess you have a financially successful life, and you want to show your status, too. The leather seats, wooden panel, big tires, beautiful alloy wheels, rear spoiler or body kit would do very well at this mission.
Does the current car match your purpose? If yes, go ahead and click Inquire Now. If no, check for more Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution until you find a great one.
Japanese cars for sale at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.