Filter by Make
Year - Month
Used コロナセダン for sale (0 Result)
Try something like
- Reduce the number of filter
- You can check bellow cars
You may also like
Welcome to CAR FROM JAPAN, one of the biggest and most trust-worthy Japanese used car platforms. The fact that you are choosing CAR FROM JAPAN shows that you are a very smart shopper! We have plenty of Used トヨタ コロナセダン for sale, with a variety of prices, mileage, colors and options for you to choose. Where are our cars from? We are entrusted by hundreds of major Japanese used car exporters across Japan, who share with us the vision of bringing high-quality Japanese used cars to the world with affordable prices. In this article, we would like to share with you the tips for buying Japanese used トヨタ コロナセダン for sale from Japan.
Deciding a トヨタ コロナセダン cheapest price for yourself
Most of us have a budget when we are thinking of buying a car. Some look for the cheapest unit in the desired segment. But, if budget allows, we suggest taking a value for money (VFM) approach. So, what is the value for money (VFM) approach? It simply means to look deeper into the unit, its options, its mileage, its internal and external condition, its engine status, etc. and put this information in the calculation, while deciding which トヨタ コロナセダン price that you want to go for.
When you want to buy a Used トヨタ コロナセダン for sale , it is good to know the catalogue price of the model. Especially for mid to high range cars, the package or grade of the car changes the price. On average, a car depreciates around 10% per year. This means, if you are buying a トヨタ コロナセダン used/second hand price, the price should be 50% of a new one. Note that, this is a very general calculation and after 6-7 years, this model does not work (10-year-old cars are not free).
What are the tips for Buying a low mileage トヨタ コロナセダン?
A mileage is an important indicator of a car condition, so it is worth our attention! A hatchback or a sedan is popular to be under 100,000 km. An SUV, Van, Wagon would be adviced to be under 180,000 km; while Truck and Bus still run very well after reaching 180,000 km. Regarding the mileage, please also remember, we need to change the timing belt after the car has run for a certain distance, the mechanics recommend replacing it every 100,000 to 160,000 km.
On CAR FROM JAPAN, we provide a function allowing you to sort the mileage from low to high, or set a mileage range, making it more convenient for you to find out a トヨタ コロナセダン good mileage.
Best way for having a Best gas mileage トヨタ コロナセダン
トヨタ コロナセダン fuel consumption is the next factor for you to consider. According to car experts, if you want to buy a most economical トヨタ コロナセダン, you will need to check the engine size, car size and engine type of this car carefully. For example, if the car is a normal petrol car, a 1000cc engine will mean around 20km per liter of petrol when purchased the unit. If the engine size is 2000cc, fuel consumption is expected to be 14km per liter. If the car has 3000cc engine, think that it will consume 1 liter to go 10 km when new.
Another option for you, if you are looking for a used car with fuel efficiency to buy, let's consider for yourself a hybrid car. In Japan now, there is more and more cars are getting hybrid fuel system and currently around 30% of all the cars that Japanese use are hybrid cars. For hybrid cars, the fuel consumption is very different from petrol cars, even with the same engine size. For example, 1800cc 5 seater mini SUV with a hybrid engine will give 30km per liter as per catalogue. In actual it is around 25km per liter; which is almost double the efficiency compared to the petrol engine.
Make sure your car is for the right purpose.
A good deal on the wrong car is actually a bad deal. So, how to avoid making mistake when Import トヨタ コロナセダン from Japan?
1. Let us ask you in the first place do you really need a car? If you live in the suburb and have to commute to office inside the city on a dusty road, yes, you will need a car. But if you live 5 mins from your office, and will use your car only for traveling once in a while, renting is also a good option.
2. If you confirm that you really need a car, the next step is to list up all of your needs. Then, put your needs in the priority order. This priority list will be super useful if you have a tight budget; you will need to know which criteria to compromise when you have to choose. There is no right car for everyone, because each person has a different set of the needs.
On CAR FROM JAPAN website, we do offer many other トヨタ as well as more options to choose, so don't forget to compare all of them in order to find the best car for yourself.
Japanese cars for sale at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used トヨタ コロナセダン for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.