The date has finally been fixed! The Mayweather vs McGregor fight will take place on August 26. Dubbed as The Money Fight, the match will be the professional boxing debut of Connor McGregor, an Irish boxer who is the current UFC Lightweight Champion. On the other hand, Floyd Mayweather Jr. is an American boxer who is still undefeated in his professional boxing career.
Millions of people around the world have already invested themselves in predicting and speculating the course and results of the game, but we are here to take the heat off the ring and direct it to the garage of the two superstars.
Luxury Cars: Mayweather vs McGregor Fight
Mayweather might be ruling the betting world and the clear favorite in the Mayweather vs McGregor fight, but McGregor is close when it’s about the battle of car collections. Let’s take a look at the luxury cars that these two so proudly flaunt on social media.
The Collection of Connor McGregor
The Irishman always keeps up his extravagant appearance and the pictures of cars he has posted on Instagram so far are:
- Rolls-Royce Dawn
- A personalized Rolls-Royce Ghost
- A custom-made Volkswagen Amarok
- Cadillac Escalade
- Lamborghini Aventador
- BMW i8
The Irish superstar continues posting pictures of his supercars before the high-voltage boxing bout against Mayweather. He was even seen proudly posing while standing on the hood of his more than $300,000 worth of Rolls-Royce Wraith!
Some Interesting Facts about McGregor’s Luxury Cars
Well, all the luxurious motors leave a tail of fascinating stories behind and the facts will be more interesting when they belong to The Notorious!
- The Wraith is the most powerful and dynamic Rolls-Royce in history, having a 624 horsepower engine that can speed up to 60mph in 4 seconds!
- The Lamborghini Aventador (which is worth $500,000) spits real hot fire like a Batmobile! The boxer lovingly calls it ‘The Flamethrower.’
- McGregor received the Ghost as a gift from Rolls-Royce. The super-luxurious sedan has the boxer’s image and the word ‘NOTORIOUS’ stamped on the doors.
Watch the video to see their Battle of Car Collections!
The Collection of Floyd Mayweather
Mr. Mayweather is a bigger player in the UFC and his collection of motors is also more impressive than his junior competitor. In fact, there’s a rumor that he owns more than 100 luxury cars, and the exotic collection has a price tag of more than $15 million! Some of the most expensive automobiles he has are:
- Bugatti Veyron
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
- Ferrari 458 Spider
- Bugatti Grand Sport
- Porsche 911 Turbo
- Bentley Mulsanne
- Ferrari Enzo
- Rolls-Royce Phantom
And, these aren’t even all his rides! He also owns a private jet but obviously, we’re not going to include it in the list.
Some Interesting Facts about Mayweather’s Luxury Cars
It’s not surprising that such extravaganza has so many intriguing tales. Well, let’s enjoy a few of them:
- He has three Bugatti Veyron cars featuring a 1,000 horsepower and 16-cylinder engine. Its maximum speed is so high that you can’t even reach it!
- The German-engineered Porsche 911 is super-fast and can hit 60mph in just 3 seconds.
- The CCXR Trevita is beyond a super car, it’s a hyper car! There are only two Trevitas in the world, and Mayweather owns one of them.
Both the boxers will try to outdo each other in the Mayweather vs McGregor fight, but it seems that they have already been trying to muscle out each other in the battle of car collections.