How To Wash Car With Pressure Washer?
If you are one of those who love to pamper and maintain their vehicle then having a pressure washer psi for car would be a great option for you. It will save the maximum time that generally is required to complete the tedious work of car washing. Thus, wash car with pressure washer and have a good relaxing time by saving your efforts.
If you still are wondering can you pressure wash a car, then this piece of information is surely meant for you. Cleaning a car is a good and convenient way of keeping your car clean. You just have to select the right pressure washer nozzle for car wash along with the accurate pressure and compounds for car cleaning.
>> Buy a used car from reliable Japanese sellers here <<
Things To Be Taken Care To Wash Car With Pressure Washer
Even though using a safe psi for car wash is a convenient way, still, you need to take care of certain things before using a pressure washer nozzle for car wash. Here are some of the things that you should keep in mind before continue to wash car with pressure washer. Have a look:
- Choose the right and an appropriate nozzle for a car wash. Look through your car’s design and then select the required nozzle.
- Always use the right pressure of pressure washer psi for car to clean your car
- Close all the windows and doors of the car before beginning with the car wash process
- Park your car at an appropriate spot for carrying the car wash smoothly. It is suggested to be near the socket as you don’t have to extend the wire much in that case
- Use a multi-tasking safe psi for car wash. A car washer that allows you to use both detergent and water in the right and desired amount and manner would be the best to select
- Don’t keep the nozzle of the pressure washer too close to the car as it can damage it
- Don’t use the pressure washer for the engine and other electric parts of the car. Wash car with pressure washer only for the external parts of the car.
- Dilute the detergent and then work moving from upside down. This means use the safe psi for car wash from the car’ roof and then move downwards.
Steps To Clean Your Car With A Pressure Washer
Here are the necessary steps that you should follow to wash car with pressure washer. Have a look:
- Choose the right pressure washer for your car. Generally, a pressure washer with a minimum psi of 2200 or 4.0 GPM is considered the most suitable for being used as a car pressure washer.
- If a car is extremely dirty, then first wash off the dirt with normal water and then apply detergent. Applying detergent on the extremely dirty car’s surface will make it even dirtier, which will eventually take more time and efforts to get clean.
- Check the surface of the car before using the detergent.
- If the car’s surface is hot, apply some cold water on that and then apply the detergent
- On the other hand, if the car’s surface is cold, use warm water before applying detergent for increasing the efficiency for cleaning
SEE MORE :
- How Often Should You Wash Your Car? Get Answer To All The Queries
- 5 Ways Car Wash Service Will DESTROY Your Car!
- Use the water and wash off the applied detergent moving from top to down. Make sure that you keep the nozzle close enough that all the detergent is removed. On the other side, also make sure that the pressure washer nozzle should not be too close so it damages the car’s surface and other components.
- Use the Plex-Master on the car’s surface to give your car a protective seal. Mix 1/2 gallon of concentrate and 4 ½ gallons of water to make the protective solution
- Leave it for some time but don’t dry it off
- Rinse your car with normal water and then use a towel to pat dry it to finish the entire procedure of washing a car with a pressure washer
Watch the video below to see how it actually works!
So, the next time you have to wash your car; don’t opt for the usual monotonous manner. Rather choose the pressure washer psi for car and wash your car like a pro. If you still have any concerns or doubts about the use of pressure washer or about can you pressure wash a car then comment below. We would get back to you with the right answer about your concerns and doubts.