Filtro por marca
Año - Mes
Tipo de carrocería
Usava Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 2003 en venta (1 Resultado)
|Imagen||Modelo||Año||Km||Motor||Grado||Precio del coche||Precio total|
US$ 9,230US$ 7,728
Guía de compra
As you are looking at a list of Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class for sale page and trying to find your next car, we want to help you with some related information in this section. We, CAR FROM JAPAN's research team, have been working in this industry for 5+ years and from our experiences, we have hand-picked the below topics for you. Hopefully, after reading our topics, you can easily find Japanese used 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class for sale for yourself.
Suggested tips for 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class fair price that suits your budget
The most important part of buying a Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class for sale is ensuring the price is fair. If you don't know how to do that, here is a useful check-list for you:
First, set up a total budget. Keep in mind that your budget is not only for the car price, but also for tax, registration fee, and any maintenance fees afterward.
Second, there are many promotion deals, such as Free Shipping, FOB $1, $200 OFF on all stock, etc., so, stay tuned to our updated offers, you might get a lucky deal.
Last but not least, before jumping to one car, pick up a few best options among our 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class cost range, check and compare the price, the condition of each carefully. We recommend you to input your final destination, so you can see and compare the total price to your port (CIF price).
A small tip for you at this step, do not pay too much attention in the cheapest car at first. Make sure you take into consideration the car mileage, condition, available accessories also. Then choose a car only after you compare the up-front saving on car price with the long-term saving on car maintenance. This way you can choose the best 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class price for the long term.
Reasons why we need to Buying a low mileage 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
When buying a used car, mileage is a really important factor to check out. Low or high mileage shows the cars age, which affects directly the value of the car at sale, as well as the cost of servicing and maintenance. On average, the annual mileage is from 12,000 to 15,000 miles, so if a car has mileage lower than 80,000 miles after 5 years, it would be classed as low. If it is much more than that number, it would be considered high.
Thus if you are looking for a high-quality used car, buying a low mileage 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class for sale will be such a smart choice. And, in case your tight budget doesn't allow you, picking a well-cared-for car over the low mileage one is not a bad idea. The reason behind this is that high mileage doesn't affect too much on the quality and the true value of a well-maintained car. So you can save a lot of money but still get a good used car by doing this way.
Best way for having a Best gas mileage 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class fuel consumption is the next factor for you to consider. According to car experts, if you want to buy a 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class good on fuel, you will need to check the engine size, car size and engine type of this car carefully. For example, if the car is a normal petrol car, a 1000cc engine will mean around 20km per liter of petrol when purchased the unit. If the engine size is 2000cc, fuel consumption is expected to be 14km per liter. If the car has 3000cc engine, think that it will consume 1 liter to go 10 km when new.
Another option for you, if you are looking for a used car with fuel efficiency to buy, let's consider for yourself a hybrid car. In Japan now, there is more and more cars are getting hybrid fuel system and currently around 30% of all the cars that Japanese use are hybrid cars. For hybrid cars, the fuel consumption is very different from petrol cars, even with the same engine size. For example, 1800cc 5 seater mini SUV with a hybrid engine will give 30km per liter as per catalogue. In actual it is around 25km per liter; which is almost double the efficiency compared to the petrol engine.
Make sure your car is for the right purpose.
A good deal on the wrong car is actually a bad deal. So, how to avoid making mistake when Buying a second hand 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class?
1. Let us ask you in the first place do you really need a car? If you live in the suburb and have to commute to office inside the city on a dusty road, yes, you will need a car. But if you live 5 mins from your office, and will use your car only for traveling once in a while, renting is also a good option.
2. If you confirm that you really need a car, the next step is to list up all of your needs. Then, put your needs in the priority order. This priority list will be super useful if you have a tight budget; you will need to know which criteria to compromise when you have to choose. There is no right car for everyone, because each person has a different set of the needs.
On CAR FROM JAPAN website, we do offer many other Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class as well as more options to choose, so don't forget to compare all of them in order to find the best car for yourself.
Cars for sale in Japan at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.