Filter by Make
Year - Month
Used Peugeot 308 before 1994 for sale (0 Result)
Try something like
- Reduce the number of filter
- You can check bellow cars
You may also like
Welcome to CAR FROM JAPAN, one of the biggest and most trust-worthy Japanese used car platforms. The fact that you are choosing CAR FROM JAPAN shows that you are a very smart shopper! We have plenty of Used Peugeot 308 for sale, with a variety of prices, mileage, colors and options for you to choose. Where are our cars from? We are entrusted by hundreds of major Japanese used car exporters across Japan, who share with us the vision of bringing high-quality Japanese used cars to the world with affordable prices. In this article, we would like to share with you the tips for buying Cheap Peugeot 308 for sale from Japan.
Useful guidance for a Peugeot 308 reasonable price?
A Used Peugeot 308 for sale is a considerably high-valued product, therefore, you don't want to make mistake in this big investment. The below tips might help you in this process.
First, fill in your final destination, we will calculate and show you the total Peugeot 308 price (CIF price) to your nearest port. If you need insurance and inspection, make sure you fill it in this step too. We provide you function to sort CIF price in order or set a range for the CIF that suit your budget.
Next, if you are looking for some ways to save money, check out our special offers that are updated every month, such as Free Shipping, Free Inspection, FOB $1, $200 OFF on all stock... Maybe you will be the lucky one to receive our great deals!
Last but not least, we highly recommend that you check the condition of each car and calculate your future expenses, realistically. That includes the expenses when you want to upgrade the car, add more accessories or maintain the car. The advice here is not to jump to conclusion on any car so soon, but compare several Peugeot 308 cost on the stock list, consider both factors (1) up-front price and (2) future expenses, it will give you a bigger view for the better decision.
What are the tips for Buying a low mileage Peugeot 308?
A mileage is an important indicator of a car condition, so it is worth our attention! A hatchback or a sedan is popular to be under 100,000 km. An SUV, Van, Wagon would be adviced to be under 180,000 km; while Truck and Bus still run very well after reaching 180,000 km. Regarding the mileage, please also remember, we need to change the timing belt after the car has run for a certain distance, the mechanics recommend replacing it every 100,000 to 160,000 km.
On CAR FROM JAPAN, we provide a function allowing you to sort the mileage from low to high, or set a mileage range, making it more convenient for you to find out a Peugeot 308 best mileage.
Finding a Best gas mileage Peugeot 308 with the advice below:
As you are on this page, you might be wondering about Peugeot 308 fuel consumption. The fuel efficiency of a car depends mainly on 3 factors: (1) Engine size (2) Age of the car (3) Weight of the car. As you might have guessed fuel efficient Peugeot 308 will be the brand new one. Talking about used cars, the older the car is, the higher the fuel consumption becomes. For 5-year-old cars, fuel efficiency drops around 15%-20%. Thus, when buying a used car, you should pick a low mileage one as it will give you better fuel efficiency.
How to find the right car for you:
Some people like to show their personality in their car (with a statement like "I'm a rich gentleman" or "I love animals"). Some of us like using the car for spirited trips on weekends (Give me a loud engine and more horse power). Other people just need a car for regular duties so they tend to take a car designed focusing on convenience. So to help you find out which one is suitable for your needs, especially when Buying a second hand Peugeot 308, here are some practical things to bear in mind.
- How many people do you need to carry?
- What kind of road do you often drive on? Is it surface streets, primarily freeway or offroad?
- Do you need a car for fuel economy?
- What cargo capacity do you want?
- What kind of must-have features do you need in your car? Leather seats, backup camera,...
- What safety features do you need? Do you want automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring or lane departure, for instance?
- Do you have children and need to set up children's car seats?
- How much parking space do you have?
And don't hesitate to take a look at other Peugeot cars until you get the car that fits your everyday needs.
Japanese cars for sale at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used Peugeot 308 for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.