Top 10 Japanese Used Car Exporters

The world favored Japanese used car for such good conditions, low price, and exceptional exported services. For years, many car lovers trusted and used exporters to import cars to their doors. Still, the questions remain, which site is helpful and easy to use to avoid scams and frauds buying a used car? Take a look at our selections of 10 leading used car exporters from Japan.

Al Ain Japan

Al Ain Japan exporter
Al Ain Japan exporter – top used car exporter from Japan

With 20 years of experiences, Al Ain Japan is among Japan top used car exporters. The member of Car From Japan provides a huge stock of used cars with a wide variety of price for you to choose. Straightforward and direct, the website supports four languages and different region stock page. Can’t find your car yet? Send details of your dream vehicle, and Al Ain Japan will find it for you. Even more, try their auction service to get yourself a unique car. The fast, reliable delivery service will surely satisfy you with speed of a heartbeat.

Beforward

Filters allow you to search based on various features for used or certified pre-owned cars. Beforward’s selection is versatile: from Japanese-made vehicles to American / European imported, diverse from 4-door sedans to buses, trucks, tractors, and even motorbikes.  Also, the promotion discount is huge: up to 80%. However, the rumors have been flying as you get what you pay for and poor after sales service. As they announced on their website, be aware of fake Beforward!

Royal Trading

Royal Trading
One of reliable used car exporters from Japan – Royal Trading

Royal Trading is a great resource for anyone looking for a good conditioned from a very basic four wheels to commercial vans, or even collector ones. You can filter search results based on the type of car, its fuel economy, or other notable features like steering or color of your desire. What makes them one of the best Japan used car exporters? Royal Trading has the best discount price used cars come together with very accurate total cost estimator for you to check on. Put your country and your delivery port; then Royal Trading will instant show you the estimated price on details. No more worry about hidden cost! And their stocks? Over 200,000 and freshly updated!

SBT Global

If you are daredevil enough, take your chance at SBT global. SBT is one of those big used car exporters from Japan with a broad range of vehicles and prices. They are now operating offices in 15 countries with 24/7/365 customer service centers to provide their services globally. What concerns us? There are several bad reviews about delayed shipments as well as losing documents and contracts!

Autorec

AutoRec exporter
Autorec – Top used car exporter from Japan.

Confidently rate themselves as Japan’s No.1 quality vehicle exporter;  AutoRec is one of the oldest and highest reputable for finest quality used and reconditioned cars export company in Japan. They are highly recommended for the ultimate of reconditioning and improving used cars to suit your requirements. Moreover, the website provides top daily deals and budget-based situated on location. It quickly helps you find out what is trendy in your country.

Tomisho

Tomisho exporter
Tomisho is known for one of the earliest exporters for the Japanese local market

The used car exporter provides details and accurate information, and even more, options for you to recondition a single used car into your dream one. Tomisho is also among the earliest exporters for the local market. The website has been trusted for maintaining a thorough quality control process; to ensure their used cars are in the best possible condition coming to your hand.

Nikkyo

Nikkyo can be considered as a reliable and functional website while support different languages and regions stock list. The company has an own auction system called JDA and offers many different kinds of auction terminals to help customers. Regardless, this site offers limited resources, and a bit higher price compares to others in the market.

RamaDBK

RamaDBK LTD
RamaDBK LTD still remains their reliable reputation.

This auto website is highlighted for super fast, useful online live support and after-sales service. RamaDBK is incredibly straightforward and easy to use with: “4 steps to purchase” for a new buyer to find a used car from Japan. With 25 years of experiences, this company has gained a reliable reputation amongst not only customers but also the stakeholders of the industry.

>>> Check out the used car list and experience the best services from RamaDBK

Trusted

Has been competing in the markets since 1988, Trusted (Japanese vehicles) is also another website to search for used cars from Japan. Recently, this site just builds an Outlet online where you can find used cars at bargain prices. Thou, with so many languages and countries’ site support, this site seems to have limited stock and simple search tools. These will give you a hard time finding the one car you’re looking.

S.K Trading

SK Trading
If you’re looking for a fancy car, SK Trading is a good choice

S.K Trading has its empire for the stock of new modish vehicles. If you’re looking for a fancy car, go for it. Otherwise, it may be a little loss of time since most of the cars come with negotiating. Or else, you have to make an inquiry and wait for their email to know the price.

A car is not only to used for travel from place to place. It is also a companion, which serves convenient and safety. Since buying a car is a huge thing to do, choose a good exporter, make sure you get the right products you paid. Car From Japan proud to give you an immense list of used car exporters to choose. We grant you safe trade service that your money stays safe with us until you confirm you’re satisfied with the car.

1. Homepage

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More: carfromjapan.com/article/industry-knowledge/top-10-japanese-used-car-exporters/ […]

2. Leanna says

Wow, marvelous blog structure! How long have you been running
    a blog for? you made running a blog look easy.
    The total glance of your web site is fantastic, as smartly
    as the content!

1. Trang Tran says

Arigatou. Thank you. Your comments encourage us a lot.

3. dodge computer recall says

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to and
    you’re just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have bought here,
    certainly like what you’re stating and the way wherein you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it sensible.
    I can’t wait to learn much more from you. This is really a great site.

1. Trang Tran says

Arigatou. Thank you. Your comments encourage us a lot.

4. PABLO says

Very useful information.

1. Trang Tran says

We are happy to receive your comments. Please share with your friends so they can enjoy this article, too.

5. Aftab says

One of the used car exporter cheated with me sent me the wrong year vehicle. How can i claim back my money? Exporter is not willing to pay anything to me.

6. james says

Can you help me sir I would like to know of a company whether its genuine or not

1. waqas says

yes details please and where are you from ?

7. Pascal Njeru says

I imported a car from Thailand through your member Afridi trading Japan, since 23rd Nov, the car is on transhipment through Singapore its getting delayed we’re approaching February now and BL not ready.
    Their office in Mombasa Kenya not cooperating.

1. Lucy says

Hi Pascal,

i also happened to import from Afridi since December and upto now, still do not have the car. Did your car arrive? Please let me know

2. Wesley Mbasu says

Hi,did you receive your car? want to use Afrdi Trading on importing a car.

8. Pascal Njeru says

Afridi trading Japan I imported a Toyota hillux since September and no documents yet. The car is stack in Singapore please assist

1. Hardiz says

Did you eventually receive your car?

9. charles says

can anyone tell me if this company svt japan trading is legitimate or not please

1. SHARBANU says

sir,
      is SVT JAPAN GENUINE COMPANY .KINDLY ADVISE PLEASE

10. muhammad Rao says

hi to all,
    Can any person tell me about Auction House Japan Co., Ltd ?
    used car exporter from japan ?
    Is it good company ?
    I want to import car from japan .thanks for cooperation.

Muhammad Rao

11. muhammad Rao says

hi to all,
    Can any person tell me about Auction House Japan Co., Ltd ?
    used car exporter from japan ?
    Is it good company ?
    I want to import car from japan .thanks for cooperation.

1. ASAD says

i buy from AFRIDI TRADING JAPAN person name is SAIM he will give you nice guidance and good service.

1. Kyriaki says

What is this guy phone number?

2. Maaz says

Hi. Can u give me cell.. i also want to buy car… form japan.plz help me its urjent

12. cheap car key replacement says

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about cheap auto locksmith
    near me. Regards

13. Rodwell Poole says

Hi would like to know if cardealpage a legitimate company?

1. He says

Hi there, Cardealpage is a legitimate company that established in July, 2014.
      I think its reputation is not bad. They are main target market is Africa.
      I have heard that Caredealpage and Trade carview are pretty popular in some area in Africa ,(Kenya, Tanzania,,)
      Btw, it is a member of JUMVEA. which is Japan Used Motor Exporters Association.
      Hope it helps.

1. William K Kahara says

Dear Sir/Madam
        Sir have you ever thought of having an office in Nairobi Kenya?
        The Companies which have offices in Nairobi or Africa they attract more people than trusting the Internet Business. With this we will be able to Market your goods Products, create more confidence to our Clients. By this we will be able to Exports in large quantity and we can be able to works as your Agents/Partners. We have an office in Nairobi very ideal place where can starts operating as we expands.
        Kindly advice you can contact or inquiry.

Yours Faithfully
        WILLIAM KARANJA KAHARA
        TEL +254 722 247760
        +254 733 278210
        NAIROBI KENYA

14. SHARBANU says

HALLO MEMBER,
    MAY I KNOW PLEASE ,IF SVT JAPAN IS GENUINE COMPANY.AS WANT TO PURCHASE CAR FROM THEM.KINDLY ASSIST

15. Lisa says

is Shalimar world or voyage international real companies or scammers?

16. Del says

Is ICM a genuine company?

1. waqas says

YES , I AM FROM icm jAPAN

17. K. W says

Have anyone one heard of Shalimar world?

18. young says

can you tell me if Car Hub Japan is Genuine company please

1. Mungo says

They probably are legit!
      I mean, I cant really say much about them since I am impatiently waiting for my car. For every online purchase or transaction, trust isn’t good enough to rely on. YOU NEED TO HAVE FAITH!

19. Monica James says

Can you please tell me whether SVT JAPAN is a legitimate company.

20. Monica James says

DO NOT BUY FROM SVT JAPAN

1. Bizoal says

Why?

2. ATIF says

you mean SBT…?

21. Monica James says

I want to know who is the real owner of the company. The chiny man Mr Chi is a scam.

22. joshua D. John says

Very helpful for me… thanks.. Please keep it up with new blogs….

1. Monica James says

Mr Chan Shi is dishonest. from SVT Japan. he makes up false invoices and wants you to pay. he quotes one price and wants you to pay another price. ships the wrong vehicle and refuses to send you documents. dissappointed

23. Jony says

Afridi Trading is a scam…Please don’t trust in any kind of post that said that they are the best. They build a big lie, they have web site, they have plenty persons doing marketing through Wattsapp, but when you paid…that ii..you lose your money because never you will received your vehicle, no paper, nothing…
    The only site that you can trust 100% is BEFROWARD

1. kyriaki says

Hi John,

same happen to me i ordered 2 cars sent the money to them they claim they dont have B/L papers from KLINE yet. They dont pick up the phone or messages. Did you get the cars or is it a scam? I dont know what to expect anymore

2. John Kisaka says

Indeed, Be Forward is the best, very organised, they reserve your car, they have a CAP (Car at Progress) page for you to track your vehicle, they dont double sell, i.e. selling one car to more than one person. Many scammers in Japan, i lost a lot of money to some company called Aibi on Trade car view. Dont be cheated

24. He says

Hi, Cardealpage is a legitimate company that established in July, 2014.
    I think its reputation is not bad. They are main target market is Africa.
    Btw, it is a member of JUMVEA. which is Japan Used Motor Exporters Association.
    Hope it helps.

25. Sexmachine says

Seems it’s a bad idea with all the people ripped off and probably lots not saying they were

26. rello says

is svt japan genuine car dealers?? I paid them like a week ago and they keep on saying there is no money in their account, I sent them the swift copy but still they are saying its a problem in my Bank. Please advise.

27. Kyriaki Chrysostomou says

Hi All, After paying Afridi Trading for 2 cars. Only one arrived, nothing like the photos and milage they told me. For the 2nd one they refuse to send me any papers and after i paid $4500 to them as agreed and on the invoice they want another $1000 otherwise they threaten that they will not send anything. Stay away from them. If anyone can help me please feel free to contact me by facebook or email
    Kyriaki Chrysostomou

28. thefortunar says

Hello,

Try to buy from JC Export, they have good guidance and sales support. Quality is also very good.

29. Henry says

Can any one give me experience buying vehicle from Rama DBK? if there reputable company

1. waqas says

PLS BE SAFE FROM THEM
      IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM JAPAN USE icm jAPAN ONLY AS THEY WILL GIVE YOU THEIR CUSTOMERS REFRENCES ALSO

30. John Kisaka says

Also buy from Real Motor Japan and Be Forward, very honest and straight forward comapnies ( beforward.jp & realmotor.jp) I have been buying quality vehicles from them for over 5yrs without disappointment

31. The Truth says

If u want to know if a car dealer is legit and registered in japan follow this link you will find all the legitimate car dealers..yal welcome

32. rehmat hassan says

MYK Auto Trader Co. Ltd. is one of the best car selling & exporting companies across the region of Japan and is known to export & import Japanese new & used cars all over the world with superior customer care, now being too far remotely is not a problem anymore as MYK AutoTrader entertains their importers worldwide.

33. rehmat hassan says

34. Rachit Patel says

CAR HUB JAPAN- BIGGEST PACK OF LAIRS!!!!

They are good to you until you pay them the money. They will contact you every single day- almost every hour until you transfer the money into their account. Then once they get the money, they dont care!!

Paid them payment of the car on 11th Dec 2018 they sent me an official invoice for receipt of payment and promised car will be shipped on 28th Dec and will be in NZ by 15th Jan 2019. Then closer to 28th Dec when i tried to confirm shipment of car, they said due to holidays car not shipped, we will ship around 10th-15th Jan and car will be in NZ by end of Jan… Then again they said car not shipped yet… We will surely ship on 5th Feb… I even got a official email from their Regional Manager- Maria Dsouza saying car has been shipped.

Then i tried to contact them to give me Shipping Documents, Bill of Lading etc… and no one was responding to my emails… I tried through their Live Chat option on their website and all they said was “Sorry for the inconvenience” “Sales team will contact you ASAP as your case is high priority”. No one contacted me as expected.

On 14th Feb they sent me “Checking Bill of Lading” which had no date, but had the Car Chasis number. When i finally managed to track the car through Chasis number on JFA.co.jp wensite, i got to know that the car was still in Japan and was going to be shipped on that day itself. So basically for the last 2 months they have been making a fool out of me and telling lies with so much confidence. God only knows how long it will take me to get the shipping documents from them and actually get possession of the car. They have blocked me from commenting on their Facebook and Instagram. Only reviews you will see on their pages are positive as they block the “REAL” reviews people have.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF from the STRESS and do not buy cars from Car Hub Japan.

I have all calls, whatsapp conversations and emails as proof so that they cant say that I am not giving a real review.

1. Robert M says

deal with local Dealers who have Offices in KE for Your peace of mind. + 254 (0) 7 77 54 28 95 WhatsApp only for more info

35. Gleichner says

Great stuff for regarding Used Car Exporters!