Activer le filtre
Filtrer par marque
Année - mois
Type de carrosserie
BMW 1 Series Convertible 2008 d’occasion à vendre (3 Résultats)
|Photo||Modèle||Année||Km||Cylindrée||Note||Prix de la voiture||Prix Total|
So, you are looking for a Used 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible for sale? We have to say "Great taste of car!" And, we are very glad that you choose CAR FROM JAPAN, one of the biggest and most trust-worthy Japanese used car platforms. The fact that you choose Car From Japan shows that you have a really high standard on the things you do! We know we have such a large stock for 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible used cars for sale, it might be difficult for you to choose the best one. To make it easier for you to make the decision, CAR FROM JAPAN has the button Inquire Now or Free quote; by clicking this button, you can connect with our professional sales specialists for consultation. Another way is to skim through our below tips on how to choose the best car with the best price.
Important things to know if you want to get a 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible cheapest price
Price is believed to be a very important factor when it comes to buying a Used 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible for sale . When looking into the price, it is suggested to think based on total delivery price up to your port (CIF/C&F price), rather than just car price (FOB). The delivery price depends on the car size and the current location of the used car. Each car model has different size and we have used cars stored all over Japan (sometimes outside Japan). So, we suggest you looking at 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible price list with delivery cost included, to compare prices correctly. On our website, we show you the total delivery 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible cost up to your port (CIF/C&F price), if you select your destination. As you are going to get the car delivered to you to drive it, why not look at the total price and take the best decision.
Last but not the least, a car is a big investment. If you really like the car and there is no close option to that unit, we suggest you go ahead and take it. Sometimes you can not really put a price tag on choices.
Reasons why we need to Buying a low mileage 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible
When buying a used car, mileage is a really important factor to check out. Low or high mileage shows the cars age, which affects directly the value of the car at sale, as well as the cost of servicing and maintenance. On average, the annual mileage is from 12,000 to 15,000 miles, so if a car has mileage lower than 80,000 miles after 5 years, it would be classed as low. If it is much more than that number, it would be considered high.
Thus if you are looking for a high-quality used car, buying a 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible low mileage will be such a smart choice. And, in case your tight budget doesn't allow you, picking a well-cared-for car over the low mileage one is not a bad idea. The reason behind this is that high mileage doesn't affect too much on the quality and the true value of a well-maintained car. So you can save a lot of money but still get a good used car by doing this way.
Useful guide for buying a Best gas mileage 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible
To check whether the 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible fuel consumption fits your needs or not, here are 3 steps to follow:
1. Research carefully on the Internet
The skyrocketing development of technology allows you to easily reach huge user-friendly tools for comparing the fuel consumption of several cars. After you have listed down some options, use those kinds of tool to compare the fuel consumption of those cars.
2. Pick a car which has the right size and the right power for your everyday needs
To buy the good fuel economy 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible suitable your demand, you should calculate precisely your space and cargo need. Do you still want to buy a minivan when a compact car gives you the same thing? A passenger car with small engine has the ability to deliver better fuel consumption compared to one with larger engine.
3. Think about extra accessories
Power features and accessories have a big influence on an engine, rising fuel consumption. Do you think it is necessary to use all those gizmos? Are they worth the greenhouse gas emissions and extended fuel consumption?
How to find the right car for you:
Some people like to show their personality in their car (with a statement like "I'm a rich gentleman" or "I love animals"). Some of us like using the car for spirited trips on weekends (Give me a loud engine and more horse power). Other people just need a car for regular duties so they tend to take a car designed focusing on convenience. So to help you find out which one is suitable for your needs, especially when Buying 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible from Japan, here are some practical things to bear in mind.
- How many people do you need to carry?
- What kind of road do you often drive on? Is it surface streets, primarily freeway or offroad?
- Do you need a car for fuel economy?
- What cargo capacity do you want?
- What kind of must-have features do you need in your car? Leather seats, backup camera,...
- What safety features do you need? Do you want automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring or lane departure, for instance?
- Do you have children and need to set up children's car seats?
- How much parking space do you have?
And don't hesitate to take a look at other BMW 1 Series Convertible cars until you get the car that fits your everyday needs.
Japanese used cars for sale at CAR FROM JAPAN, your respectable choice!
Used cars from Japan are now highly recommended all over the world, let's find out the reasons behind this.
1. Japanese people are 100% on point with new technology, for cars especially. If you can think of an idea, the Japanese have probably already applied it. Therefore, car durability, safety is always updated. Whether it is a used car or a new car, technology always remains a high standard.
2. Though it might be a used car, the condition of it is incomparable. Japanese people are famous for their dedication to excellence and precision, this apply to the way we take care of our cars as well. We maintain our car carefully and frequently.
3. Another not-commonly-known-fact about the Japanese culture is: we do not like using the second-hand stuffs. For that reason, the price for used cars in Japan drops faster than in any other countries.
In short, great condition and cheap, that is how you describe Japanese used car. Therefore, if you are looking for a Used 2008 BMW 1 Series Convertible for sale, there is no better idea than buying Japanese used one directly from our website.