• Japanese Used Cars

* Others

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS Immigrants need their permanent residence permit issued by the Department of Home Affairs (or a copy) Returning South

Read more

* Duty & vat

Duty = 30%Excise Duty (for vehicles) : .75% to 20%VAT = 14% All vehicles with a value for ad valorem

Read more

Be a vip
Get discounts, save more

We send only useful information