Amon Lukhele from Malawi message
-If have been picked as a winner, i will invest the money/Car into Outreach Scout Foundation (OSF) to benefit the locals.
The Outreach Scout Foundation (OSF) will be relived from hiring of cars for its interventions. The car will help transport staff members to and from the work. If i wine the price money i will invest into community development as follows;
- part of money will be used to drill borehole at Traditional Authority Mazengera,
- build school girls toilets at Nyama primary school in Traditional Authority Mazengera.
- part of the money will be invested in construction of Victim Support Unit at Masambabise.
- I will construct youth centre for young people to at Masambise in Lilongwe.
- Part of the money will be for school fees of orphans especially girls that have no parents or guardians.
- I build 3 houses for persons with disabilities.
-Japan cars are durable/strong, user friendly, easy to manage, used by many Malawians,spare parts are commonly found